Titan Power Drive
Innovative Power Packer provides assisted power drive to the packer rollers, allowing much wider working widths from the same tractor, or utilise a smaller tractor saving fuel. Working widths of 3 to 8 metres.
True low disturbance loosening, combined with surface seedbed preperation and consolidation.
Seedbeds prepared with minimal soil inversion, only inverting thesurface with the discs (from 0 to 150mm to suit conditions) making it an ideal machine on heavy soils and where black grass control is becoming increasingly difficult.
Versatile. Use in any combination by simply raising each item to and from work hydraulically.
- Hydraulic assisted drive packer rollers, providing 100hp of additional drive (T600)
- Low disturbance leg design
- Non inversion deep loosening combined with shallow surface seedbed working and weatherproof reconsolidation
- 500mm leg spacing
- Leg working depth 0 to 300mm
- Hydraulic raise and lower all tools completely independently
- Can be used in any configuration of legs/discs etc. Can also be used on ploughed or previously cultivated ground
- Shear bolt or auto reset protected legs
- Self steering 50 kmh rear axle for road transport
- Variable power input to Power Packer from in cab control box
- Lower Link Hitch inc. Scharmuller K80 ball hitch
- Under 3 metre transport width
- 550/60x22.5 floatation transport wheels
- Non power drive version
- Hydraulic front cutting disc kit
- Depth wheels
- Hydraulic HD crossboard
View our latest info sheet in pdf format.